Gleneden Ridge Farm offers you a base to enjoy a vacation in the Shuswap region of British Columbia, Canada. Come and explore the beautiful countryside and open your eyes to the great outdoors on our doorstep. See below for our accommodation options.
A few rules and guidelines
Note that we are a working farm, and as such, there is no smoking on any part of the property.
Guests are requested to respect the animals and the farm land, and only enter horse pastures if accompanied by one of us.
Guets are expected to keep the RVs tidy, and to not leave food uncovered or out of the fridge as this can encourage insects, rodents and bears.
Garbage and recycling bags can be left outside of the trailers and we'll collect and dispose of them for you.
RV water tanks and sewage
We will refill your main RV water tanks daily, but if you do run short of water (the water pump will sound like it is struggling and won't shut off) let us know and we'll refill for you.
The water in the main water tanks is from our farm well and is not ideal drinking water, so we suggest that you do not drink it. We supply you with a 5-gallon jug of drinking water outside your trailer. When this gets low, we'll replace it for you.
We will also empty your sewage tanks daily, and retreat them, so you don't have to worry.
Our accommodation options:
Laredo 29ft Travel Trailer
Our 29ft Laredo premium travel trailer for your family & friends to stay in. It's fully equipped with the following:
- a master bedroom with queen-size bed
- a rear 3-bed bunk-room
- a comfortable love seat
- entertainment center with a 36" flat screen TV, radio, CD/DVD (cable TV is not supplied)
- a U-shaped-dinette
- kitchen with 3-burner hob, oven, twin sinks, full size fridge/freezer, & microwave.
- a bathroom with an RV tub/shower, sink, and toilet.
- A full width electric awning.
- A gas furnace for heat, and A.C. for when it's really hot.
The trailer will ensure your stay with us is comfortable and relaxing, even when it's cooler as the unit is well insulated against the cold.
Old School RV: Vintage Prowler 24' Trailer.
Retreat back to the late '70's in our vintage Prowler trailer!
Relax and disconnect from life's stresses in our beautiful 24' 1978 trailer, unadorned by the high-tech trappings of modern society.
The trailer is equipped as follows:
- Full length manual awning
- 4-seater dinette
- Galley kitchen (full fridge and hob but no microwave)
- Full bathroom with shower & tub
- Two single bunk beds and a double bed.
- There's plenty of storage too, as well as some boards games for entertainment, just like the good ole' days!